is the most beautiful experience and feeling one can have.
It is trust, togetherness, love, compassion, joy, ecstasy,
tenderness, faith, truth, understanding, patience and much
much more. This is what many people when asked have to say
- Sex is not bothering what you are
inside or what your physical deficiencies are. It's acceptance.
- Sex is sending him flowers to tell
him that you are lucky to have him. Its appreciation.
- Sex is knowing that it will be the
most tender goodnight kiss. It's anticipation.
- Sex is not bothering about work
and kids and just giving time to one another. Its adjustment.
- Sex is knowing that you are made
for each other and you will be there for each other for
ever. Its bonding.
- Sex is telling a person if you have
to leave, you will want her to sleep and would not disturb
her, and in reply being told that she would rather be woken.
- Sex is making love at the most outrageous
place without the fear of getting caught. Its craziness.
- Sex is lying in each other's arms
the whole night. It's closeness.
- Sex is thinking about him the whole
day and longing to be with him. It's desire.
- Sex is the screaming out in joy
when you have reached the climax. It's ecstasy.
- Sex is giving one another time to
run understand one another's body and finding what makes
you happy. It's exploration.
- Sex is saying goodbye and knowing
that until you meet again you will be in each other's heart,
mind and blood. It's faith.
- Sex is not just serious business
but has a touch of lightness and fun. It's humour.
- Sex is not bothering about the time,
place and work. It's joy.
- Sex is longing to be in his arms
all the time and the distance between you killing you. It's
- Sex is waiting for the right time
and not being hasty. It's patience.
- Sex is not demanding about anything
and it is no obligation that the person by your side has
to do. It's respect.
- Sex is both of you taking precautions
without fail. It's responsibility.
- Sex is seeing a new side of a person
you never knew existed. It's rebirth.
- Sex is sitting at the window, looking
out and remembering who you were with the night before.
- Sex is whispering sweet nothings
in his ears. Its romance.
- Sex is being there to wake your
lover slowly with your kisses. It's sensuous.
- Sex is knowing that you can face
the whole world if you are with your partner. It's strength.
- Sex is looking and admiring one
another through the other partners eyes. It's truth.
- Sex is giving the extra key to your
apartment to the person you love. It's trust.
- Sex is not having to say 'let's
make love', because you know what the other person wants.
- Sex is lying awake the whole night
wanting to be with him when he is away. Its vulnerability.
If you have any suggestions you can post it here and it will
be added to the list above: