Are you thinking of popping the question to her today? Well you might be nervous but have you thought of a creative and romantic way to propose to her. If not then here are a few suggestions for you.
- Do it the old fashioned way. Get down on one knee with a rose clenched in your teeth and the ring in your hand and ask her “Will you marry me?”
- Write “will you marry me” in chalk on the street outside her house or flat in big enough letters so that she will notice it.
- Phone up your local radio station and get them to pop the question for you over the air at a time that you know she will be listening. Then dedicate a song to her.
- Create a web page all about your life together. Upload photos of you together and at places that you went and that mean a lot to you. Announce your love by proposing, send the web address and wait for the reply.
- Wrap a large box and fill with smaller boxes and keep the ring in the smallest box which will be the last box she opens. Or alternatively wrap a large box and fill with those tiny foam pieces and let her look for the small box inside.
- Take her away for the weekend and when you are on your last day pop the question.
- Take her to the place you first met or your favorite place and give her the ring wrapped in gift paper. Tell her that you have gotten her a gift to show how much you love her and when she opens it tell her that you want to spend the rest of your life with her.
- Cook your loved one a romantic meal and place a note around a candle asking her to marry you.
- Give your girlfriend a foot massage and place the ring on her little toe.
- Buy her a watch and have it inscribed "marry me."
- Serve her oysters in bed with the ring inside the shell.
- Spell your proposal out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling. Climb on top of her and wait for the yes, yes, yes.
- Leave a trail of notes for your partner to follow and when he/she reaches the end you will be standing there with the last note saying "Will you marry me?”.
- Take your partner to the beach and write "Will you marry me?" in big letters in the sand.
- Sneak in to her home and fill it to the rafters with flowers and in the middle sit a teddy bear holding the ring and a note asking her to marry you.
- Send her 4 balloons with the words "Will you marry me?" written on them.
- If you are brave enough get a tattoo done with "Will you marry me?" but only if you are sure that she is the right one and once she has accepted finish it off with the date of your engagement and marriage.
- Or if you are the sensible, unromantic type, you could just try sitting down and having a chat about getting married and suggesting that it is about time the two of you did so.