What do you look into your partner? What do you expect form
him/her? Every person has an image of their partner in their
minds and think that their partner should be loving, considerate,
joyful, have a great sense of humour and should love them
crazily. Following are a few things that one always tries
to search in their partner and which not only makes a great
partner but also are the characteristics of a great relationship.
- Someone who is caring and honest.
- Someone who laughs with you and cries with you and is
there for you at all the times.
- Someone who truly listens to what you say and understands
that though listening is a key, but using what is heard
is even more important.
- Someone who knows what you want before you say it.
- Someone who respects you for what you are and does not
flatter you unnecessarily.
- Someone who is open and responsive and with whom you
can confide in like a friend.
- Someone who is never critical and ill tempered and knows
how to compromised in the relationship.
- Someone who loves you with all his heart.
- Someone who likes everything that you do.
- Someone with whom you have many common interests to share.
- Someone who is trustworthy and who will risk his/her
life for you.
- Someone who takes time to listen and enjoy you for who
you are and tries not to make you something else.
- Someone that has a personality with qualities you don't
have yourself, but admire greatly in them.
- Someone who loves the stupid stuff you do without making
fun of you.
- Someone who appreciates your food even if it is not tasty
but loves it because you have worked so hard to prepare
- Someone who can make you happy when you are sad.
- Someone who tells you the truth even if you don't want
to hear it.
- Someone who is a sweet, romantic person who cherishes
you no matter what.
- Someone who knows you're not perfect but treats you as
though you are.
- Someone who is a great person, a great kisser, and a