my relationship working?
You are dating this guy
for the last couple of months and you think that he is very
cute, charming and a lovely person to be with. Well you
definitely seem to be head over heels in love with him but
did you consider whether he is serious about you or not.
Does he feel the same way as you? Well the obvious question
is to ask him isn't it but if only that was that easy. Well
don't worry; here are a few pointers that will help you
He really likes you if he:
- Gets really nervous. Well nervous here doesn't, mean
that he is scared of you. What I am trying to say is he
is nervous because he doesn't want to do or say something
that might hurt your feelings or make you hate him.
- Shows off. Guys like to show off in order to impress
their girl. So if he is trying to do that don't ridicule
him just know that he is also head over heels in love
- Looks into your eyes when talking. This is a sign of
trust and understanding. When a guy trusts you and thinks
that he can confide in you and bind with you he will always
look into your eyes while talking to you. One more sure
shot that he likes you is if you catch him eyeing you
when he thinks that no one's looking.
- Feels and behaves insecure. You will notice this behaviour
if you tell him that you are going to with your friends
and he wants to know things like who you are going with,
whether they are male or females, what time you will be
back, why you have to go etc. Well don't freak out if
he asks so many questions. Be happy that he is concerned
and only wants to get to know you and those in your life
better and probably is also trying to check out whether
he's got any competition.
- Asks your friends about you. Well this is something
that might put you off but guys are just like that. If
you have a common friend then expect your man to ask your
friend all about you. I bet even you would have done the
- Discusses his problems with you. If he discusses his
problems with you then you surely have him girl!!
- He is very anxious to introduce you to his folks. Guys
normally don't do that but if your man is serious about
you then he will be very happy and in a hurry to introduce
you to his folks.
- Calls you all the time. Never mind how good his reasons
are for calling, this is a sure-sign he can't get enough
- Sticks up for you. If you have your guy being there
for you when you need him and defending you or protecting
you, you have him girl. Go for it -- He is your man!!