Flirting is an art not many people can master it. It is fun
and enjoyable and a great way of getting to know someone and
starting a relationship. Flirting should be fun and it should
be kept as fun. One should know the techniques of proper flirting
before starting to flirt because it involves seriousness and
truthfulness coupled with fun and wit. See our flirting manual
below for more flirting tips and flirting advices and make
this experience more enjoyable and pleasant.
The First Step
Flirting is a very inviting, witty and teasing way to tell
another person that you are interested and attracted to him/her
and would like to get to know one another better. It involves
openness and daring. One should be bold enough to approach
the other person and start a conversation. There's no harm
in letting someone know they're attractive, with no demands
or motive behind. Flirting can easily lead to a beginning
of a relationship, a date or even new feelings you have on
a person when you first meet.
Here are some basic rules that one must consider while flirting:
1. Flirting should be fun and pleasant. Do not flirt if you
are tense or under pressure.
2. Your comments should be natural, cheerful and witty.
3. You should have the ability to keep the other person comfortable
4. Do not blow your
own horn and make a fool of yourself.
5. Always keep eye contact. It's important, as it tells someone
about your intention.
6. Be subtle. Hold her gaze.
7. Lower your voice when in a crowded room so that your partner
has to lean towards you to catch your words.
Starting a conversation
The next step is how to start a conversation and what should
be your opening lines. To succeed it is necessary to work
out an opening line. Think about it! Something that suits
your character, not too fancy, not too superficial and for
different occasion/ places. Whatever you say should portray
to the other person that you are interested in starting a
conversation and it should be in such a way that your partner
should not feel awkward or uncomfortable. The rule of thumb
is "Strike a conversation", put your objective of wanting
to know him/her behind your mind, go for topics, like the
weather, food, comment on things, ask a question, etc. There
is also a piece of warning here. Be prepared for denial or
indifference and coldness.
Run the following steps through your
mind before you make the move of starting the conversation:
1. Focus, take a deep breadth, this
will calm you slightly.
2. Be confident, run your opening lines in your mind.
3. Remove that tensed look on your face, be natural.
4. Walk towards her; remember to keep that smile on your face.
5. When you reach her, keep a slight distance, not too far
and not too intimately near. Pop your opening line.
6. Keep the conversation going, see, you've got a friend!
7. Say "thank you" if rejected, and pretend nothing happened.
If you are sincere, friendly, witty and confident, I am pretty
sure you won't reach step 7. So here begins a new friendship.
This friendship can also culminate into an intimate relationship.
If you do not succeed you can start all over again and this
time do not commit the same mistakes as you did earlier and
follow our tips properly.