focusIN Specialty Web Network
Test Your Knowledge On Pregnancy.
1. You should be tested for diabetes while you are pregnant.
2. Moms usually feel their babies move by 18 weeks.
3. Many women feel nauseated and throw up in early pregnancy.
4. Wait till you are 12 weeks pregnant to see your doctor.
5. You should gain only 15 pounds during your pregnancy.
6. High-fat foods aggravate morning sickness.
7. Which of the following is a common side effect of pregnancy?
Numbness in the hands
Excessive hair growth
All of the above
8. What percentage of babies are born on their due dates?
Powered By CCAvenue.