Marriage & Beyond
Subject : SUCKING PENIS
Question : IM MARRIED NAD MY HUSBAND WANTS ME TO SUCK ON HIS PENIS IM A MUSLIM AND I DNT KNOW IF ITS ALLOWED I ASKED HIM AND HE SAID IT WILL BE FINE TO DO SO. I DONT KNOW HOW IT WOULD FEEL AND SEEING AS IVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE I WOULDNT KNOW WHERE TO START SO PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND TELL ME HOW DO IT PROPERLY.
Posted by : rani
Posted on : 2005-11-18
Reply : No religion has any restriction on sexual act . If you enjoy sucking start licking with tongue especially the forehead its really a pleasure experience for the male
On : 2006-02-27
Reply : hey girl!! this is very funny !! how can a muslim girl not suck a penis...its all abt your sexual preferences ... just enjoy ...if its ok wid u its ok wid every thing in the world... you have ur personal life and you shud enjoy it ... infact all sorts of wild things as you wont get much time like these as after certain years the charm goes away ...so ....just chill...and have sex ..loads of it !!
On : 2006-02-25
Reply : Anal sex is a forbidden by muslim Oral sex i don't know. Both should satisfy.
On : 2006-02-14
Reply : I dont think that any religion will put a restriction on sexual activity of any kind. But what is most important is whether you are enjoying what you are doing. If you are not confortable then tell this to ur hubby. If he loves u, he will understand and respect ur feelings.
On : 2005-12-22
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.