Love & Romance
Subject : having affair
Question : hi I been married 13 years i have 3 kids now i m having an affair with a much older man what can i do
Posted by : mohini
Posted on : 2005-10-08
Reply : hi mohini i think you need some time to think your self. you have three beutiful kids and you having a affair with older man . I think its not right. you are not faithful with you kids. I think you going to wrong diraction.
From : sajjan
On : 2006-03-12
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :
Message :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.