Pregnency & parenting
Subject : Being able to concieve
Question : I will soon be 40, next month actually, and I still would like to become a mom, but without seeing a doctor for advice,what can I do or should I do to increase my chances of being able to concieve? I have never had a baby and in 1999, I Had 2 miscarriages 5 months apart. The doctor told me then that he didn't see any reason why I still couldn't have a baby someday. I also would like to know if the fact that I am somewhat overweight(approx. 60 pounds or so,I think), if that would pevent me in any way of getting pregnant? If anyone knows anything at all that could help me with my long time dream of becomming a Mother,please reply back to me. Thank you.
Posted by : Lisa
Posted on : 2004-11-11
Reply : HI LISA DON'T WORRY IT'S OK HAVE PATIENCE AND BELIEVE IN GOD U WILL SOON HAVE A BABY LISA I HOPE U ARE HAVING PERIODS REGULARLY IF NOT U HAVE TO TAKE SOME MEDICATIONS TO MAKE IT REGULAR AND TRY TO HAVE SEX ON 14TH-18TH DAY OR MORE AND AS SOON AS U SEX DON'T GET OUT OF BED AND SLEEP FOR ATLEAST 3-4 HOURS I GUESS THIS WILL HELP U. THANKS . ALL THE BEST
On : 2005-04-28
Reply : Hai My only request for you is to forget all these thing while love making, enjoy the movement. Then u see, the difference Happy New Year Hope u conceive this year bye
On : 2005-01-11
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.