Beauty & Fashion
Subject : dark underarms
Question : my underarms & my butt are dark.i also have stretch marks on my butt.becos of this i can't wear my swim suit nor can i wear any sleeveless garments.please suggest me what to do!
Posted by : sami
Posted on : 2004-06-16
Reply : aside from waxing are there any solutions for dark underarms?? what if ur dont like waxing, can u suggest other ways how to keep ur armpits hair-free??
On : 2005-12-26
Reply : i have used this products calles "DERMA Underarm Whitening / peeling Set" you may want to search for the name on thew eb and you'll find it. it has been a very good product and very cheap to what it actually can do. it peels the dark skin and then reveal the whiter skin underneath. its a must try.
On : 2005-10-23
Reply : honey that's not a big problem anymore, my grandmother taught me this bright idea and it really worked miracles to my grauchy,forest-like and dark underarms..go get a used coal and try rubbing it in your armpit at least twice everyday, do this for a month. this sounds ridiculous but it really works because of the chemicals developed in the coal when it was already used moreover you'll have fewer hair growth in your armpit or where ever..try it for a month,...you're welcome..
On : 2005-04-10
Reply : Remove hair by waxing and lateron, take one spoon of honey, one spoon of turmeric powder and some lenon juice, mix well and rub this mixture on the skin with the rind of lemon. leave this for some times and wash with warm water and apply some cream, repeat this after some days and see the result.
On : 2004-10-26
Reply : Dark Underarms problem? I had that too but now I'm already worry free because I found this site http://users.skynet.be/mpaq99/Cream.htm and I bought this cream and it really solves my dark underarms problem.It also removes freckles and other skin blemishes.It costs me $30 dollars (shipping included) but it's worth it!Maybe you too should try it.
On : 2004-10-09
Reply : Use a deo stick with no alcohol and spray dove
On : 2004-09-03
Reply : I HAVE REALLY DARK AND BLACK UNDERARMS PLEASE TELL ME ANY HOME REMEDIES TO LIGHTEN A SKIN I AM GONNA START WAX INSTEAD OF SHAVE PLEASE HEPL ME IF ANYTHING I CAN USE FROM HOME AND CHEAP. THANKS
On : 2004-09-02
Reply : hey guys!! well the reason ur under arms r dark is may be caz ur use raser to erase the hairs..the best way is to wax every part of ur body so that the hairs which grows again will be from the root and therefore they wont look dark..well try my suggestion hope it answer ur question..already laterdayz regards, Vaisu
On : 2004-08-13
Reply : rub seasalt thats good for dark underarms, product called sanctuary sea salts is good.
On : 2004-08-12
Reply : My underarms are very dark too..please sugest me wat to do also...
On : 2004-08-02
Reply : My underarms also very dark/plzzzzzzzz. can anybody suggest what should i do? becoz of this iam really tensioned.i can't even wear sleevlesses.
On : 2004-07-26
Reply : my underarms are very dark,therefore i cant where sleeveless garments.please suggest me what to do.
On : 2004-06-21
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.