Beauty & Fashion
Subject : You're the Best!
Question : I'M WRITING FROM TRINIDAD W.I AND I CAN'T TELL YOU ENOUGH HOW MUCH YOUR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT ME,I'VE FOUND TRENDY CLOTHES, GOT GREAT ADVICE, LEARNT ALOT AND MUCH MORE.THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING, YOU'RE THE BEST! YOUR TRUELY, NEELA!
Posted by : Neela
Posted on : 2003-11-13
Reply : yes this is a great site indeed!!
On : 2006-01-11
Reply : hi i am from mumbai. when i went through your site i was amazed that so many topics in one site.we dont have serve any other site.i wanted to become a model so that i can enter the glamour world and meet my favrouite actor saif ali khan. when i read your article on how to become a modle.every single detail was given about it. and at end it was given that if u dont become a modle dont feel bad modelling is not for everyone.beleive me i felt so nice that modelling is not for everyone and that i dont become one it dosent means that i am not capable of anything. i love just everything about your site. your topics on interviews, carrer etc are great.recently i got saif's no from your site and tried to call him so that i can just hear his voice once. but when i called up some one picked up the phone and said that he dosent entertains his fans. it was so hurting that the person u care so much for dosent even talks to his fans. any ways they r rich people and very busy also. any ways thanks a lot. i will keep mailing you. do keep providing us with latest news and trends.
On : 2004-02-20
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.