Marriage & Beyond
Subject : sex
Question : Isnt it hard to open up? and arent ppl scared especially when they havent done it before?
Posted by : simran
Posted on : 2003-08-27
Reply : Keep Smiling, because it's the second most beautiful thing you can do with your lips..!! -----SAS----
On : 2005-08-23
Reply : mera husband mujh se oral kerne ko kahta hai per i feel vomitting kya karoon wo mujh se naraaz hai 10 dino se
On : 2003-10-28
Reply : Listen to me.....you got to get the feeling of guilt out of your mind....I mean most of us feels guilty after getting involved in any sexual relationship but sex is something that is beyond any truth in this real world....you know god has given some organs in your body whose sole existence is to enjoy the pleasure of sex...ya, it's quite normal to get nervous for the first time especially for a girl but don't worry, let the things flow naturlly and you'll find heaven is below your feet....!!! Keep Smiling, because it's the second most beautiful thing you can do with your lips..!! -----Vikash-----
On : 2003-09-19
Reply : simran...no..you won't realize what you will be doing at that moment...it will be a great pleasure...good luck...
On : 2003-09-18
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.