Beauty & Fashion
Subject : Oily skin
Question : My face is oily and i always gets pimples, and i m exposed to hot sun due to my work nature, i m working in oil n gas company, can u help me.
Posted by : Puven
Posted on : 2003-08-15
Reply : I have the same problem, but there are ways to fix it. I use a 2 step at home treatment. First, apply a foaming cleanser thats soap free onto your face. then wet a wash cloth and wipe off in circular motions. ( the circles will break down oil and dirt on the surface of your skin.) Then apply this mask of: 1/2 tsp of lemon Juice 1 egg white 1 tsp of honey 1/2 cup of stawberries Then leave this on for 10 minutes then rinse off. Do this 2-4 times a week and you'll notice the reusults immediately.
On : 2006-03-06
Reply : please let me know the prevention from hair nits
On : 2006-02-25
Reply : hi my name is nurto and the age of 14 my face breaks out and staff and one time my sister called me out and said come here nurto and there was a product that was on the tv(proactive) soon i saw it and how it worked for so many people i buy it the first time i used this product my face starts to change{three steps} u have to follow with in a week your skin will be soft and smooth it woorked for many people and it worked for me if it could work for me it could work for you to january 4/2006
On : 2006-01-04
Reply : I have the same problem!!! I dont know if you can get this where you're at, but I started using Aveeno products, since they're also hypoalergenic and wont further irritate skin. After getting out of the shower in the evening, I steam my face (it opens up the pores) and I wash my face with Aveeno Clear Complexion foaming face wash, and exfoliate with Aveeno Clear Complexion facial scrub. Then, after rinsing and drying my face, I slick on Aveeno Clear Complexion Toner...and after that dries, I put on a small amount of Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer. It really Works!! Ive tried SO many different products, but this is the only thing that has worked for me. And the actual process of using the products doesnt take long at all! Just use once in the morning, and once before you go to bed! Good luck!!! Oh...and if you live somewhere that doesnt sell Aveeno products, you can order them online!!
On : 2005-10-16
Reply : hello i am mehak i have to much spots on my face and too much spots of pimples on my back of body i havecombination skin and i am so much worried about this plz help me
On : 2005-06-17
Reply : u need to pamper ur skin a lot inorder to keep it free from the dust and grim. since u r working in an oil and gas company u should every night take sum time out and properly cleanse and moisturise ur skin. There is a range of moisturizers available in the market to suit your skin type. Choose moisturizers, which have anti-aging ingredients and vitamins, added to it and use it regularly. Apply Egg and Honey Facial. Take 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp. honey, 1 tsp. vitamin E oil, 1 tsp. almond oil. Mix all ingredients together, stirring until smooth. To use, apply to face and rinse with warm water after 15 minutes. This is a very good moisturiser and you will get a clean and smooth skin.
On : 2003-11-14
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.