Love & Romance
Subject : friendship
Question : -- A FRIEND IS LIKE --A friend is like a flower, A rose to be exact. Or maybe like a brand new gate, That never comes unlatched. A friend is like an owl, Both beautiful and wise. Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost, Who's spirit never dies. A friend is like those blades of grass, You can never mow, Standing tall and proud, In a perfect little row. A friend is like a heart that goes Strong until the end. Where would we be in this world, If we didnt have a friend....
Posted by : samar
Posted on : 2003-04-29
Reply : a friend is like a confident, brother or sister who can you speak without complex the person who trust on him
On : 2005-11-11
Reply : i am 22 years boy.i am going on my first date .i just want to make friendship with that girl only .what things should i do so i could spend a good time and strenghten the relationship.
On : 2005-11-07
Reply : Friends are more than just a word, 'friend'.They say, 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'.What a saying?Friends come for help when relatives goes away.
On : 2005-07-16
Reply : friend if where togethere is not like that cuz some people does not understand what friend is and as u have said "A friend is like a flower" but u can sperat them as it is dry but heart and heart can't spreate it death
On : 2004-12-05
Reply : no, its not always true, i have a couple of frendz which r boyz, but we get along very well, i wudnt even think of dat because i no if i askd him out or he askd me, we wudnt be able to keep dat frendship, how it woz
On : 2004-10-22
Reply : the worst thing about friendship is that is ur bestfriends with a boy and ur a girl, u'll start likein him. its very common. i speak from experience. don't u think...suppose u love ur best friend but he doesn't c u that way cuz he doesn't wanna ruin the friendship. how would u feel and what would u do? please advise.
On : 2004-03-12
Reply : i knooooo! i mean frindship best thing dat can happen 2 sumone if its true..and i mean why it hurts more den luv?i mean i was never hurt wen mah ex..ditched me but.........my yr old frind wen he faught wid me i felt as if everything was doomed........aisa kyun hota hai:((.....i hate to get attched to sumone dis close and it sux..how do i get outta dis...
On : 2004-02-06
Reply : hi! i m agree wid u..u r rite..widout frnds i think so life is soo boring....LIFE IS GIFT OG GOD..... well bye
On : 2003-11-10
Reply : hi, i guess most of the part u r rite .A good friend is a priceless gift from the GOD that is like a candle ,the more u burn more'll give u light and perfection to see and understand the things well and clear!!
On : 2003-05-20
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.