Marriage & Beyond
Subject : anal sex
Question : i'm recently married; my hubby demanded anal sex; but my friend said its panic and un-natural;i dont know wat to do; plz advice me
Posted by : dolly
Posted on : 2003-04-16
Reply : No say no to anal sex its un natural if any one sujjests they are wrong they are idiots
On : 2005-08-23
Reply : Yes, it is a bit selfish when a man pushes to have anal sex especially if he hasn't felt what it's like first. If you decide to try it, take it slow. I do not like it because I am scared that the bacteria and stuff that lives in intestinal system may cause harm to man by getting in through his member and the threat of hemmoroids.
On : 2004-05-21
Reply : Dear dolly, You try to enjoy ur partner because it is usual to use mouth and tongue to make sex . I am married and my hus want this . First I had hesitated , now no problem . Now I am taking more interest to do it .
On : 2004-03-29
Reply : hey guys i think chuck is damn right he knws wat he's tolkin bout.
On : 2004-01-07
Reply : Hi, Anal sex, oral sex all time of sex good as long as you both are enjoying it. Some time one has recieve or give pleasure to their partner. It is all good. Educate yourself how to enjoy each other every single way. JT Mann
On : 2003-12-31
Reply : HEY GUYS, I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WEBSITE TODAY. TO DOLLY IF YOU DO COME BACK TO RED YOUR REPLIES, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY... WHEN A MAN DEMANDS ANAL SEX, FROM HIS PARNTER, FIRST TELL HIM TO TRY STUFFING UP HIS ASS HOLE WITH A METAL ROD ... IF THE FEELING IS GOOD, THEN HE CAN TRY ANAL SEX ON THIS PARTNER... TO NEHA,, WOMAN, ANAL SEX IS A CRIME BECAUSE IT IS UNATURAL.. MEN AROUD THE WORLD, HAVE BEEN THROWN IN JAIL FOR FORCING THEIR WIVES TO HAVE ANAL SEX. PLEASE READ WORLD NEWS AS WELL..... TO KELLIE WHICH MAN WILL BE GENTLE IN BED, IS HE AN ACTOR IN A PRONO MOVIE???? GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOMEN,,, PLEASE HAVE A BACKBONE..... I GET SICK OF STUPID WOMEN LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On : 2003-07-03
Reply : Hi Dolly, Its quite an exciting xperience, believe me. Anycase, as Kellie told put enough lubrication and ask ur hubby to be slow at first and later u really will enjoy it. Be open to try all possibilities and enjoy the life as its only once u live. ...
On : 2003-05-14
Reply : Dolly, If you do it, make sure you have some exta lubrication, because there is not any there naturally. And tell him to be slow and gentle.
On : 2003-05-12
Reply : Hi Dolly, anal sex is not un-natural. Its absolutely normal and is quite enjoyable. But you should go for it only if you want to not because your hubby demands it.
On : 2003-04-19
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.