Love & Romance
Subject : are gals worth trusting ..????
Question : hi ....i have had some dozens g.frens till now and have found no one worth trusting for a long period of time ..some had boy frens but still got physically involved with me ...do u call all this " love " ?? love is all about trust ....so, wats love then ..???
Posted by : vineet
Posted on : 2003-03-03
Reply : HEY GUYS/GALS !! VINEET HERE !! THANKS A TON FOR UR REPLY'S. I KNOW THATONLY A FEW GIRLS DOES NOT MEAN THE WHOLE FEMALE COMMUNITY.. BUT THAT WAS JUST MY EXPERIENCE... I STILL AM MAKING G.F.'S AND HAVING SEX... THE COUNT HAS REACHED 80+ AND STILL GOING GREAT GUNS... AND NO PAID STUFF HERE ... JUST GOOD FRENS... WHAT TO DO ...?? IF GIRLS ARE READY , WHY SHOULD I SAY A NO .... GIRLS WONT UNDERSTAND THIS BUT GUYS SURELY WILL ...... KEEP REPLYING ..!!
On : 2005-12-05
Reply : haha.. i agree with Mandy.. whethr these gals were ur g/f's or just friends, u shudnt b gettin off with them one after the othr, espc if they already with som1 in the first place.. dnt mean 2 b harsh, even tho i knw how u feel abt ur past, but i dnt feel too sorry 4 u, cos ur not so innocent urself - gettin off with any gal tht steps in2 ur office
On : 2005-07-11
Reply : Vineet!! What makes you any better than those girls? If you knew that these girls alreday had bf's then why didnt u send them back home to their bf's?? You are just as bad! If it was your girlfriend who u loved and she went to another man, what would you want? you would want that man to say no and go home to ur bf...then that girl being rejected wud appreciate you more...the man that she has and wud think twice b4 she did it again! no? So if guys like you encourage those girls you just as bad as each other! If a guy came to me but said oh by the way i alreday have a gf...i wud say well go back to her coz im not a homewrecker like u...so next time why dont u do the same...save sum1s relationship cuz iday sum1 may or may not save urs! from..one of many decent girls out there!
On : 2005-06-17
Reply : why not? not all gals are the same everyone has their ups and downs why blame gals??
On : 2005-04-25
Reply : hi vineet aap gals se yeh umeed karte ho ke woh honest ho pehle apne aap ko to dekho kya aap honest ho itni gfs bana rakhi aa hain agar ek baar pyar mein haar gaye iska matlab yeh nahi ke tumhein saccha pyar karne vali ladki nahi milegi ladkian trustfull hoti hain agar aap chaho to
On : 2005-04-15
Reply : Hi Vineeth, I read ur sorty also i read all response all ok according to them experience.but i like to tell one thig whoever man or woman falling in love first they shud hv self confidence n beleive in own self. if ur a person who is honest and truthful to ur self then u'll never cheat other one.in love no word u n me it shud be alwayds we or us.also never love for sex or do sex or lv.always do love for live mean for strong healthy life.
On : 2005-03-11
Reply : all u people (GUYZ ESP) who are judging us girls are so shallow n narrow minded! how can u say and group alll girlz as being untrustworthy! some of u guyz need 2 go on an attitude make-over, u aint all perfect yourself! i admit there is a majority of girls AND GUYZ out there that are randi,slagz,whores (hmmm funny how there isnt a rude and xplicit name for a man in the english vocabulary..guess il jus stick with player!)but there is a minority who still have shame and modesty within them so do me a favour and stop judging people and get a life of your own!
On : 2005-02-23
Reply : I hav waited 4 a guy for 10 yrs..I know what love is. but he turned out to be a flirt. Though i never offered myself phiyicaly. I never let him know that I loved him. I left him becoz...he was available to everyone...JUST LIKE U.
On : 2004-11-07
Reply : hey .. kareena !! honestly saying i know the fel of true love coz' i have also fallen in love once but the girl always wanted the physical thing and also did everything for sex... that too only coz' she wanted it. now she is no more with me since last two years. two months ago we happened to meet and we had sex in my office ..... do u call it love or lust. after her i made many girls as frens but alwayz found myself ending up in a physical relation with them. what do say for that ... is this my fault or the girls are ..... worth no trust at all..
On : 2004-05-07
Reply : hi vineet, u die once live once and fall in love only once. Love is when you have this feeling around this person from the opposite sex that u have never experienced b 4. Its all about trust honesty strar signs having so much in common etc. You will i day fall in love and will relize that thre is true love. Like you said u have had many girl friends and their all the same to me u just go 4 looks why not go 4 personality and looks. Its just 2 hard 2 explain, when u r in love 4 definite u can't live with out that person and woul also die 4 that person. The amount of feeling that run down u and emotions is when u find out u r in love 4 sure
On : 2004-04-21
Reply : true love does exist, it is special n has no time limit. ur frends jus seem desperate, sorry 2 sound rude but they aint nowhere near experiencing what love is. be patient it will happen, as they say good things cum 2 those who wait, good luck!!!!!!!
On : 2003-10-31
Reply : Love is something natural.You can feel it when it is the right person.You don't have to rush.It will come to 2.No point having thousands of gf's and breaking their heart.All you have to do is wait it will come to u
On : 2003-10-28
Reply : vineet u said r gals worth trustin well i ask u r ladz worth trustin coz from my experience i think dat ladz r not worth trusting so b4 blamin uz galz luk at u'r selvez first!
On : 2003-10-22
Reply : Hey Vineet, True love exists and that is something that developes or takes time to grow. Like how mom gets up even when she is sick to give dad food. In your case, these chicks are not even close to true love. Its sad in a way that there are girls like that but I am sure u had your fun :0 Just kidding. When you fall in love, you have to work on it to make it true love. It doesnot happen like Romeo and Juliet or heer and ranjha. Good Luck in your search
On : 2003-09-16
Reply : Love only happens once u just gotta wait a while and it'll come 2 u. if you are impatient u'll find da wrong person. But remember dont mistake Love for Lust!
On : 2003-07-12
Reply : Love is.....when u have a huge fight and then decide to put aside your ego,hold hands and say " I LOVE YOU"...
On : 2003-03-06
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.