Beauty & Fashion
Subject : Hair Style
Question : hi readers... i am a 16 year old girl. i have problem with my hair. long hair doesn't look good on me at all. and short hair [like boycut] looks good. as my friends told me that. my girl friends told me that i look cute in short hair but none of the gys think i look cute. they tells me i look like a guy. i tried medium hair style but it didn't look good on me. soooooooo any one willing to help me?????? do u have any suggestions?? plz help me i wanna look like girls.
Posted by : girl
Posted on : 2003-01-28
Reply : hi i have a round face and i have a long hairs till my waist can u tell me wot kind of haircuts are in these days ???how about sushmita.s cut in movie maine pyar kyun kia >>>>?????does it look good on me????
On : 2005-12-09
Reply : do steps hair style look good for dry and damaged hair?????
On : 2005-10-28
Reply : Hello I recently dyed my hair black because I let my bkoyfriend pick out a color for me since my roots were beganing to show since I am naturally black headed I went to go natural look again, but now my hair looked to gothicy instead of natural. I wanted to go with a auburn look. I look hideous and I feel I need a new look I have long hair that hangs under my shoulders and I am round faced brown eyes, light skin any sugestions
On : 2005-08-01
Reply : hi der, i want long hair but my hair growth is v slow.i have straight and medium length till my shoulders.i have tried different hair oils and shampoos but no change plzzzzzzzzz help me out.
On : 2005-04-21
Reply : Hi I am an African. I want to grow my hair to great length Can anyone tell me of any Natural oil product/any natural product that can make my hair grow faster.Help please.
On : 2005-02-17
Reply : Dear, The trend these days is long straight hair!!, they look neat and CLASSY. Keep your hair shoulder length and try out different looks every week. Girls look more feminine in long hair as compared to short, especially boycut. Belive you me, I've had boycut for the last 24 yrs of my life..but now that I grew my hair (1 1/2 yrs), I absolutely feel feminine and noticable between both men and women. My parents still like me in short hair cut coz it make me look younger(maybe like a kid)and guys did mistake me for a boy from a ditance..but that not what i want. I have a round face (lil long though), but I feel awesome in my new style..
On : 2005-01-20
Reply : Hello Your hair shouldnt really matter to guys. because noboby should liked 4 der hair. Just go with wat u thinks best and maby try some longer hair styles. So dont just hav it long or short go 4 longer hair styels. i hope my advice works. Goodluck
On : 2004-11-20
Reply : helo, i had long hair and i cut it shoulder length, it was the stupid thing i ever did, becose my hair is curly and thick. now i can't wait to grow back, it looks so bad and frizzy. so my suggaction is, if you have long hair please don't cut itout, with long hair you can do alot styles, and your man will love you for keeeping your hair. kallu.
On : 2004-10-21
Reply : my cousin cut my bangs and they look horible some she cut is not even my bangs i have to use masive amount of gel to keep it down and i have to use and dandrif shampoo to make my have no flaks i so hate my hair what should i do katie 12 years old
On : 2004-10-10
Reply : straightened hair with layers would look good in any kind of face so, just go for it.
On : 2004-10-07
Reply : If your hair is kind of wavy and you are always straighting it will it ruin your hair.
On : 2004-09-06
Reply : WELL SEE I JUST GOT MY HAIR CUT A MEDEUM LENGTH AND MY OLD HAIR STYEL WAS A BUN BUT THAT IS GETTING KIND OFF OLD DOES ANY ONE NO ANY FUNKY HAIR STYELS THANXXXX
On : 2004-07-01
Reply : i have a round face also.my hair is long (about 2-3 inches past my soulders). I usually straitend my hair ....ive had small thin bangs b4(kinda like britney spears)...thats looks nice on a round face....short hair with bangs is a no no for round faced people...my best suggestion is to go to ur hair dressers and ask her what looks best on u...tell her what u wnat and see what she suggests to u..if she says short hair tell her u just dont want short hair...shell most likely find a nice hair style for u..using long hair...it might just be the style of ur hair...try layers...
On : 2003-11-23
Reply : i think long hairz r betta coz u kno now days ppl dont have boy cutz...n it look desi if u have boy cuts
On : 2003-11-21
Reply : hey readers, i have a question my face is long and i have layers my hair isnt that short its medium and i cant decide what looks good with a long face i need some ideas thanx
On : 2003-08-15
Reply : Actually if you have a round face you should get a haircut with a lot of layers framing your face. If a lot of people are telling you that short hair looks good on you, perhaps it does. However finding the right style is the tricky part. Not all short hair styles will look good on you. My suggestion is that you should look through magazines and find actresses or models who have a face shape similar to yours, then check out their haircut and of course ask your hairstylist after all they work with hair all day long. I hope this helps.
On : 2003-06-03
Reply : I think if u have long hairs so u should not cut it b coz i have medium hairs and i feel that i should have long hairs and even long hairs has its own beauty so u must not cut ur long hairs
On : 2003-04-10
Reply : i think u should juss go with whut YOU think looks good on you. as long as you're happy with one hair style and u're confident in it, then u shouldn't think about what others say about u! on impressing guys....only the right one will be impressed by your true self.....which is how YOU wan't to be...not how others want u to look like....believe me =)
On : 2003-03-06
Reply : i have round face and i do have short hair style but 4 the first time i look like a boy if u watch me carefully than i look like a gal. tht's my problem i don't want to ppl to look at me like i am boy......i want to look prety like other gals.
On : 2003-02-19
Reply : IF U HAVE ROUND FACE SHORT HAIR WILL LOOK GOOD AND IF U HAVE SKINNY FACE LONG HAIR WILL LOOK GOOD ON U
On : 2003-02-15
Back to view another Topic

Post your Response
Name :
E-mail :

Payment Gateway And Merchant Account Powered By CCAvenue.